Monday, November 16, 2009

Anyone know a good hairstyle for a party?

I'm going to a party in New Orleans and it's kinda formal (all the guys are wearing khaki) and I'm wearing a blue and black mid-length dress. I want to do something with my hair but I've never been good at fixing hair. It has to be easy to do and not require alot of stuff. All I have is a blowdryer, a crappy straightner, and a few bobbypins. Don't forget I'll be in a small hotel room with four other girls trying to get ready for the same party in a limited amount of time depending on our band director's mood. I have brown shoulder length hair and an oval face. Thanks for any help you can give me.



P.S. please give me pictures if you can. Also, easy to read instructions for the person who knows nothing whatsoever about hair styles would help.



Anyone know a good hairstyle for a party?

Maybe pull it up in a high ponytail with a few decorated bobby pins here and there...Or if its really formal, maybe google some other updos.

No comments:

Post a Comment