Monday, November 16, 2009

Attention Black Hairstylist: Without.. Heat Please Help!?

What is other ways I can style my hair without using heat because heat is really damaging my hair, it's breaking badly... and it hurts me to see my hair fallen like that... I have naturally curly hair and I dont use perms or other chemicals. I just wash it, blow dry, heat protectant and olive oil the press %26amp; flat iron..



Are there other ways I can straighten it with out heat other that a blow dryer... or what other styles without heat?



Attention Black Hairstylist: Without.. Heat Please Help!?

twist outs, braid outs, faux hawks,bantu knots, comb coils straw sets, flat twists, and two and three strand twists.



Attention Black Hairstylist: Without.. Heat Please Help!?

you can always get it braided.



Attention Black Hairstylist: Without.. Heat Please Help!?

leave it naturally curly!! just put a gel in it to calm down the frizz!



Attention Black Hairstylist: Without.. Heat Please Help!?

Have you ever tried a straw set or a twist/braid out. It can define your curls more or make them looser depending on how you twist it. I don't think there is any straight style that you can maintain without heat/chemicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment