Monday, November 16, 2009

Make-up and hair for home-coming.?

Okay, so my schools home-coming dance is tomorrow night. I'm going to the store tonight to get some stuff, and I need some help with make-up.



I'm going to be wearing a bright red, strapless dress with sparklies on it. I need make-up for that. I have a round face, hazel eyes, and pale skin. (pasty white my friends call me) My style is goth/rocker, so I'm also trying to incorporate that into it so I'm not OVERLY girly.



As for my hair.. it's black and about shoulder length. I have bangs that are a bit past my eyes. Maybe a style that would hide my thin neck a bit?



Make-up and hair for home-coming.?

your question is adorable, ok let's start with the eyes.. silver would work perfect if your dress is sparkley, dont go with red b/c you don't want to look like a clown! eye liner is ideal or making your eyes more noticable. unless your skin complexion is blotchy or you have break outs you really dont need any coverup. if it is definately go with the lightest shade if you are pasty white, powder concealers work best for me, as I myself have fairer skin and don't like the streaks that wet concealer leaves behind. your lips could be red like your dress or a clear gloss to keep the focus on your dress and eyes. keep it simple tho, you want the focus of color on your dress since red is so strong. if you want the focus off your neck keep your hair down and curl it to give it volume.



Make-up and hair for home-coming.?

i think leave you're hair down and for your bangs sort of push them to the side. i kinda have a hairstyle like that too, and whenever i want my bangs to looks like good i sort of push them to the side if i was an almost classy-ish look. what i think you should do is find a friend with a straightener if you dont have one, even if your hair is naturally straight (yeah i do that haha) but just for the bangs. if you wanna incorporate that 'goth/rocker' look, eyeliner. eyeliner eyeliner eyeliner i'd think. it'd help if you wanna incorporate that. but not like overly major because then it wouldn't be so great and you'd look like heavy eyed.



Make-up and hair for home-coming.?

http://ellegirl.com/games/beautyschool/g...



Play this game to find your perfect colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment