Friday, November 13, 2009

HELP! First job interveiw.?

I'm 16 and finaly getting my own job! :) So, today i'm going out to look. And from what i've heard, the two places i'm going to are hiring RIGHT AWAY, so I need to be ready for all the questions and stuff.



What will they ask? Is wearing my hair down okay? (I have an alternative-ish style so my hair is black and has lots of blonde in it) Bangs down okay? I'm really nervous. I need this job. And I don't want to blow it.



HELP! First job interveiw.?

Good Luck !



In any job interview, you should dress professionally or cleanly.



Don't look like a gangster.



Dress like you are going to a wedding banquet or church.



When I interview someone, the way the person look and act is the most important.



There are so many kids that want the same job. You have to stand up as being the perfect person.



So, dress neatly, act very excited and interested in the job not at the money.



Employers want someone to work hard and not complain.



You have to look like that person even if you are not.



If you want to retire early, work hard to make that money and invest it. Ask me more question via email. Good Luck !



HELP! First job interveiw.?

Be yourself. They are going to generally ask you about previous work experience or about general things like your attitude towards working with others.



HELP! First job interveiw.?

hope this helps. The site link below has some great articles on job interviews, resumes, applications, dress, etc...



HELP! First job interveiw.?

Wear some dress black pants and a nice matching shirt also be yourself and don't stress it too much!



Good Luck : ]

No comments:

Post a Comment