Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I have a biracial 8 month old. her hair gets really dry and it tangles. any tips?

she has "white people" hair. its straight, it curls into nice ringlets when she is sweaty or after a bath. its not really thick. i get comments on how beautiful she and her hair are everywhere we go. she almost looks mexican. (she is white/black). i use sofn'free n'pretty carrot oil creme everyday and a detangler by the same brand. just wondering if there is anything better or any styling tips.



I have a biracial 8 month old. her hair gets really dry and it tangles. any tips?

My niece is 6 months old and biracial as well. Her hair sounds exactly the same as you are describing. I think as they get older the hair will tangle less. It tangles a lot now because it's so wispy even a slight breeze will put it in a knot.



We use a soft baby brush as needed and avoid putting anything else in it, since product build-up seems to make it worse.



I have a biracial 8 month old. her hair gets really dry and it tangles. any tips?

How about baby shampoo?? You can get some at any dollar store to try out and see if it works.



I have a biracial 8 month old. her hair gets really dry and it tangles. any tips?

GOOGLE CURLIE PUDDING WILL SAVE YOU AND A GREAT DETANGLING CONDITIONER LIKE NUMERO BY AVENA (10) OR SUAVE MIKE AND HONEY CONDITIONER (1) CHECK THE REVIEWS CHEAP AND GREAT.



I have a biracial 8 month old. her hair gets really dry and it tangles. any tips?

You have to use conditioner. My baby's hair was like that but I started using conditioner and it stopped getting dry and tangeled. Any age needs conditioner.



I have a biracial 8 month old. her hair gets really dry and it tangles. any tips?

im biracial my mom used some light hair cream and brushed it and lefted it alone dont do too much to it because shes just a baby and just getting hair let it grow out u can do real damage if the rubber band or barrettes are too tight or brushed too much it will get better i promise



I have a biracial 8 month old. her hair gets really dry and it tangles. any tips?

To be honest, This webpage helped me a lot when trying to get tangles out of my daughters hair.



It lists different products and how they help.

No comments:

Post a Comment