Friday, November 13, 2009

Got me a question for black people...or white people who think they black.?

hey , im a 19 yr old white guy. in my boxing gym i alway get in fights with black guys. im not racist at all , im not even white im Egyptian but i look really white. technically i am an african american myself. since Egypt is in africa. ,but I listen to heavy metal , and sport the long metal hair ect. i see 2 other white kids who tget along with them , but those white kids dress like them and listen to the same music as them and try to talk like them, its kinda pathetic. i try to let them listen to my music , but all they say is aww man that craka music given me a headacke. what can i do to find some common ground with these dudes , with out giving up my own style , music.



Got me a question for black people...or white people who think they black.?

Just be yourself, don't try to impress anyone. I'm black I listen to metal, if no one likes it, I don't care. It may just be that the reason why they view you differently is because of the music and the music only. Maybe they think you worship the devil.... You apparently have something in common, such as boxing.... work on that.



Got me a question for black people...or white people who think they black.?

Just be yourself, if your a cool guy then they should n't be assholes. I don't chose my friends because they like the same music as me or dress like me, you don't have to be the same as someone to be friends with them that would just be boring and silly. Please just don't stress about it its not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment