Friday, November 13, 2009

Should i keep the afro? or go bald?

as a black guy i dont have many hair options, the only problem is that i feel ugly in almost any type of hair style.



i dont really have a huge afro, but it has that "he hasnt had a haircut in a while" type of look.



what do you guys think would look better?



Should i keep the afro? or go bald?

get a low cut



Should i keep the afro? or go bald?

medium afro



Should i keep the afro? or go bald?

Personally, I like the bald look. When I get a haircut, I ask for a "5-Ott". I've been told that is the last cut before cutting the hair completely off.



Should i keep the afro? or go bald?

Maybe just trim it down. I am sure you look just fine.



Should i keep the afro? or go bald?

I would say try a buzz cut those look nice on many african men. Personaly I like that style myself too bad I am not a guy I would get that cut.



Should i keep the afro? or go bald?

Afro (small afro) definately. When men shave their heads it makes them look like they should be on either a wanted poster or their in some kind of cult.



That's my opinion anyway!



Should i keep the afro? or go bald?

alot of the black communinty today has no hair or close to no hair, whatever suits you best, look in your mirror and think hard and picture yourself without hair, covering up your hair with you hands does help, i hope you find what looks best to suit you style



Should i keep the afro? or go bald?

Afro.



Maybe take a view at some of the guys on We Are Marshall? xDD



If you feel ugly in almost any haircut, than stick with the one you feel the best in. But even then, I doubt you're ugly, you just haven't found someone that thinks you're the best even with the worst haircut in the world. xDD



Should i keep the afro? or go bald?

a low cut looks good on almost everybody in nyc they call it a ceasar try it you would love it.



Should i keep the afro? or go bald?

umm i like the bald look....hot...



Should i keep the afro? or go bald?

Keep the Afro be cool and let it go out of control, I think they are groovy baby! yeah! Keeps the wind out and always makes for a comfortable pillow.



And what Blond girl said, be yourself.



Should i keep the afro? or go bald?

get waves



Should i keep the afro? or go bald?

Couldnt tell you without a pic.. some black guys look really hotttt bald(dmx!) Others, (50 cent, snoop dogg) wouldnt look so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment