Monday, November 16, 2009

The hair fanatic(me) has a question!!!?

i have about shoulder length hair( lets just say shoulder length hair) mu hair color is black and im african american



what kind of cute hairstyle would look good on me



also put directons on how to style it also put picture on there plz



The hair fanatic(me) has a question!!!?

You have alot of style options. I have a group called Mahogany Beauty,http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/mah... The group site features a hairstyle gallery so come check it out, you should find many examples of hairstyle for your hair.



The hair fanatic(me) has a question!!!?

Why don;t you search the net?



The hair fanatic(me) has a question!!!?

i like when its slightly curled. its not to curly but u can see curls and its not like its perfectly straight. ull need to just curl it a little bit wit a curling iron



The hair fanatic(me) has a question!!!?

African American women should look more beautiful if they tried hair with loose curls. Just curl it at the end part and make it loose. That is all. Trust me, it's cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment