Friday, November 13, 2009

"Gothic" girl or pink girl?

Is cause I heard people say im gothic, and it kind of annoys me because there was this guy who was like "Hey, why do you wear black finger nails, and spiky bracelets, and all that?".. And everyone else is so different than me, but should I quit all the black nails, bracelets, and to start wearing a hair style? Is cause, there are no guys that like me, and I think it's probaly because of my style. I really like it, and all that, but should I go to school with a more feminine nail polish, a nice hair style, and feminine stuff? What do you think..



"Gothic" girl or pink girl?

The thing is, if you go all pinky just so some guy will like you, what does that say about the guy? Again, if you only wear one style, even if you like other styles, what does that say about you? Wear what you like, regardless of the style. People who give you crap about it just can't handle your individuality and are threatened by peeps who aren't strong enough to be their own peeps. Do YOUR thing, baby, someone will love it some day.



"Gothic" girl or pink girl?

**** what others think and be happy with yourself lifes too short!! Report It



"Gothic" girl or pink girl?

don't let anyone tell you who to be! Be who you feel like you are...don't let what anyone says defer you from being comfortable in your own skin. If you like spiky things then wear them! Live out Life how you want it!



"Gothic" girl or pink girl?

nope- don't quit the black stuff. IT's easy to dress when all you wear is black you don't have to worry about matching :) plus- it maeks you look lighter.



"Gothic" girl or pink girl?

trust me ignore him



"Gothic" girl or pink girl?

go girlie girl guys like girls with butts and boobs all of my friends are guys i hear everthing they talk about



"Gothic" girl or pink girl?

all i can say is be yourself. dont let other people change your opinion. trust me you will find a guy who likes you for who you are.



"Gothic" girl or pink girl?

Be yourself---would you want to hang with a guy who was with you cause of your girliness??



Stay true to YOU--------and your opposite will come eventually!



"Gothic" girl or pink girl?

I don't think you should change for anyone. If anyone should like you, they should like you for who you are. Don't worry about guys liking you...you're still in school and you have years to go before gettign married. I mean come on now...would you really give up your taste to please other people? Don't do it..trust me..it's a lot better if you stick to yourself and be yourself...don't let peer pressure bother you!



"Gothic" girl or pink girl?

if you like it than stick with it, but i'm guessing (since our world is soooo judemental!) that if you wore more femine stuff more people would like you.



"Gothic" girl or pink girl?

Be who you want to be. Don't go "girly" unless you want to. If a guy likes you for real, he'll be okay with your style, too. Or if you want to, you can try the girly style and switch back when you like, as an experiment. Here's what I'd do: find about ten different styles I like an wear a different one each weekday, then my favorite all weekend long. Then see what people say! But you be who you decide to be and enjoy being who you are!



"Gothic" girl or pink girl?

be your self and do what YOU want to do



"Gothic" girl or pink girl?

Don't lsiten to anybody. Just stay as you are. Be HAPPY !!!



"Gothic" girl or pink girl?

no be yourself, and if a guy doesn't like it.. oh well hes not worth it.. trust me there will be many guys that like you for you, exactly how you are



"Gothic" girl or pink girl?

Wow!, that is amazing. yur like that 1 girl on that MTV show,"MADE,". anyways -- listen, u can be all that u wunt 2 be, OK? if people start talking about u or laffing at u then just tell them 2 shut the hell up!! and if they continue 2 talk then dont listen..... besides, people will be saying all kinds of things about u till the day u die -- and even when yur dead!!



"Gothic" girl or pink girl?

Please I've been through the same thing in High school! I was the girl with the Weird look on life and i wore alot of silver rings and spikes on my wrist! My clothes were mostly dark! At one point in your life we all go through the point of self image and all that crap! At that time in life alot of guys are shallow and don't see the person you are! Don't change yourself for some guy or other people in your school! Be confident in who you are! It's a hard time in this part of your life but things do have the option to get better! I still kinda dress like that now but i'm 23 and with a very great guy myself! He somewhat has the same style like me! SO it' gets better hun just keep your head high and dress how you want! Just don't go to school or any other place lookin like a whore!



"Gothic" girl or pink girl?

Oh my god. Just wear what you want to wear. You are wearing black and all that stuff, I'm assuming, because you think that's cool. And now you want to change because you think it's going to get you more dates. Both are shallow and fake. Do what you want because you want it not because of how people will perceive you. Do neither.



"Gothic" girl or pink girl?

I think you should do what you want.



You can try the pink scene, but I know I definitely wouldn't.



Just wear whatever you want. If you don't want to wear pink, you don't have to. I know I don't wear pink, but I don't look like a goth/punk either. If you want to change your style, sure, go ahead, but don't go as extreme as a little pink fluffball just to get accepted. Chances are, you still won't be. So, when it comes to your image, deal with your wants---not someone else's. It's YOUR body you're covering up.



"Gothic" girl or pink girl?

i would quit with the black but if it makes u feel good about yourself than keep wearing it



"Gothic" girl or pink girl?

Change if you want to and aren't comfortable with the way you are now. Maybe you can change just a little bit, like just change your hair, so then you're still who you are, you're just compromising a little with everyone else.



"Gothic" girl or pink girl?

I would say that the gothic stuff, is not you, it is just a cry out for attention. Hence the reason most people grow out of goth.



If this (goth) doesn't get you the attention, do something new that does. So i say pink girl.... don't be afraid of being a girl. Guys that are afraid of being a guy, are called nerds and don't get girlfriends, same with girls.



*remember to choose best answer... you get points for doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment