Monday, November 16, 2009

I need a hairstyle.. (please read)?

I'm a 16 yr old boy with black hair :))



I need a hairstyle that is:



Here's a checklist!!



- somewhat short, for I'm under school regulations :))



- very very very very low maintenance, probably by just daily combing and bathing/shampooing, nothing else.



- does not use hair products (gel, wax, sprays, etc.) I want it plain.



- umm, clean?? No tspiky, face-covered, totally messy styles.



- very low time consumption needed. (in relation to being low maintenance)



- looks great and doesn't make me look old.



- not shaved head T_T



- i won't confuse the barber/stylist by asking for the style.



Anyone know such a style?? Please give a me a nice answer :))



I need a hairstyle.. (please read)?

Uhh you could cut it so it's about inch from your eye brows. Long hair is the new trends for guys. Good luck though!

No comments:

Post a Comment