Monday, November 16, 2009

I want more "edgy" hair...?

my hair is naturally black and curly. i straighten it every day and the cut is about shoulder length in the back but a little shorter in the front layers. it's layered but nothing extreme, just side bangs. i want a more "edgy" style but nothing that makes me look too gothic rock or whatever because that is far from the image i lead (haha) what do you think will do the trick?? thanks!



I want more "edgy" hair...?

Cut your hair about 1-2 inches and put LOTS of layers in it. Make the front part of your hair a little longer than the back, too. Then, get some highlights... nothing too extreme, and don't put too many in. Some dark blonde and auburn would look great (just remember to use sparingly). They will blend in with your hair and give it a natural, yet funky and fun appearance. Keep straightning your hair. I had this exact cut once (except my colors were different since I have blonde hair), and I can assure you that you will look stylish and edgy without being too gothic or rock! Good luck on whatever you choose to do. :)



I want more "edgy" hair...?

garnier fructis. it's for people who want their hair to stand out.



I want more "edgy" hair...?

well if you straighten your hair every day, id suggest to get my hairstyle :)



layer it all the way around, but not so that the top layer is short [it WILL look like a mullet.] and when you get your hair cut or styled, tell the stylist to use a razor. it gives the hair like a definite edge, but not like a GRR I ROCK type thing. its just defined.



I want more "edgy" hair...?

get bold, straight across bangs. But thats if you straighten it ABSOLUTLY every day. You could also get japanese straightening done to it so it would be straight every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment