Friday, November 13, 2009

Question bout bangs?

i need some ideas on how to do my hair.



i used to have blunt bangs but i didnt' like the way they looked so i grew them out to have side bangs. but they still never ended up falling the right way or looked the way i wanted to. now, they're almost to my chin.



i usually wear my hair down with a side part so i can get the look of not having bangs and then i when i tie my hair up i just pin my bangs down in a part. i don't know what to do because i look just plain horrible if i grew my bangs out and then pulled all of my hair back off my forehead. those are the only 2 styles that i use.



does anyone have any ideas on what kind of style i could get?



i have an oval face w/ long layered black hair.



thx!!!!



Question bout bangs?

You should probably go to a pro and get them cut to



layer around your face. Layers will look better then



just a straight cut.



Question bout bangs?

I used to wear my hair in an even bob I would make a very thin bang that could blend in with my other hair when I went bangless.



Question bout bangs?

a cute style is to flat iron your hair and put all your (bangs) on on side i where my hair like that all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment