Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm Vietnamese. What color should I dye my hair? *Pic?

I'm tired of black..and I also want a change. Should I leave it or dye it? Here is a pic of me..(and my dog haha):



http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v644/d...



http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v644/d...



Oh yeah, should I layer my hair? Its long layered but I'm thinking of going short.."emo" cut style. Hmm..thanks!!!



I'm Vietnamese. What color should I dye my hair? *Pic?

If I were you, I wouldn't dye all of my hair. But, I think dark red or auburn highlights would look really cute. If you still want to dye your hair...I would try uploading a picture to http://www.makeoversolutions.com to get a better idea of what colors and styles will look on you :).



Oh and I think you would look awesome with a Victoria Beckham type haircut!



I'm Vietnamese. What color should I dye my hair? *Pic?

You're beautiful! o.o



I wouldn't dye it all! Such a pretty tone...



Your hair might look good layered, but don't cut it too short!



I'm Vietnamese. What color should I dye my hair? *Pic?

I wouldnt cut it short! it looks good like that!



but a straight bob would probably look good on you too.



leave it the color it is... asians shouldn't color their hair



too much, they you always look pretties with black hair! :)



I'm Vietnamese. What color should I dye my hair? *Pic?

You're a beautiful woman as you are now, however, do whatever makes you feel good. If you want to be a blonde go for it. You can always change your color back, just make sure you go to a salon and have it deep conditioned first. That way you won't burn your hair or leave it feeling like straw. As far as cut goes, remeber it will grow back after a while so you might want to go with a mid length cut before going for short hair. Have fun - it can always be changed if you don't like it.



I'm Vietnamese. What color should I dye my hair? *Pic?

Maybe brown? you might look better in that colour.



I'm Vietnamese. What color should I dye my hair? *Pic?

YeS!! get a massive amount of bangs (swept Bangs a.k.a. a swoosh!) and i would leave it black and get a chunk of hot pink underneath!.. So cute and i am a "emo Kid" lol.. so trust me its cute! lol good luck!



I'm Vietnamese. What color should I dye my hair? *Pic?

The long hair looks nice but I think a emo cute on you would be cute as well as for color it is nice but if you want to die it try a dark brown that has some red high lights in it. Not the fire truck.



I'm Vietnamese. What color should I dye my hair? *Pic?

Wow whats up with all these smoking hot people on Yahoo answers?



I would leave it like it is! Maybe some highlights, thats all.



- AM



I'm Vietnamese. What color should I dye my hair? *Pic?

you should definitely not cut it short into an emo style because it is already long and pretty as it is and i dont think it would fit your face and also you should dye a dark brownish with some maybe redish low lites!



I'm Vietnamese. What color should I dye my hair? *Pic?

im viet too lol =D



i think u should dye the top layer a blondish brown with strawberry blond streaks



i luv ur dog %26lt;3



I'm Vietnamese. What color should I dye my hair? *Pic?

Your hair is already beautiful. The light in these pics makes some auburn pop out of your hair, and highlights or a very dark auburn all-over could be really pretty. Layers are always nice, but the length of your hair is great as it is.



I'm Vietnamese. What color should I dye my hair? *Pic?

Your hair is quiet well kept -- why bleach it to dye it a color?



Frizzy bleached Hooker hair is not attractive to normal people.



I'm Vietnamese. What color should I dye my hair? *Pic?

I would not completely dye your hair, go with some highlights a few shades lighter than our natural color..



I'm Vietnamese. What color should I dye my hair? *Pic?

leave it. i wouldnt go emo.. it looks gorg right now!



I'm Vietnamese. What color should I dye my hair? *Pic?

You look great now. Not many woman/girls can say that look that great and be natural. I honestly think you would look silly if you dyed your hair, don't take it the wrong way. When I see Vietnamese woman, Asian woman, or anything of that sort who have dyed there hair blonde- or any other color for that matter, I wonder what the hell they were thinking! If you absolutely do ANYTHING to your hair at all, I recommend highlights. I really do believe you should leave your hair like it is now- its beautiful!



I'm Vietnamese. What color should I dye my hair? *Pic?

omggoosshh,lools.



im viet also



you should get maybe,dark chestnut brown and then get some caramel highlights or streaks in itt.most viet girls go for like extremely blonde,but i like to keep it on the more of golden blonde yet caramel side,haha,its a nice color. whatever you choose,have fun wit yaa hair,girl.



%26amp; yeahh,lovee yaa dogg,he/she is ahdorable (: %26lt;33



I'm Vietnamese. What color should I dye my hair? *Pic?

You can sell your long hair at: http://hairbuyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment