Monday, November 16, 2009

I saw Oprah today. (episode about judging others.)?

i could definetly relate to tadays show because, im a black female with a hair style similar to fantasia's and i choose to wear "urban wear". people look at me up and down and when i speak or can educate them about something they seem to be in awe. its annoying. one of my professors seemed surprised when i said both of my parents are college educated and that im not the first one in my family to do so. could anyone else relate to today's episode of oprah?



I saw Oprah today. (episode about judging others.)?

Good for you. We can dress and look anyway we want and if people judge others on how our appearance is then that's their problem. I am happy to read what you say. You are obvisouly proud of who you are. Just be you and when you think people are judging you then break out with your intellegence and watch them fall over. Teach them for judging you before knowing you. Oprah is awesome she is one person people who should be looked up to because she is a good example of being proud of who you are.



I saw Oprah today. (episode about judging others.)?

Well, If I walk around dressed like a s lut I am to assume people might not have the best impression of me. We all must take what comes our way.



I saw Oprah today. (episode about judging others.)?

You've never judged someone by their appearance? That's hard to believe. People take what you give them. I think you like being ironic because it give you more attention.



I saw Oprah today. (episode about judging others.)?

I am a white female who wears my hair in braids some times and sports Baby Phat, Rocawear, Akademics, G-unit, Ecko Red all that good sh*t. People look but I dont take it to heart I know they are judging me. I am also very educated but people always assume that I really don't know much until they have a conversation with me. I can relate to the show didn't see it but I do get judge.



I don't let it bother me, other people's opinions are just that to me I can take it or leave it I don't let it bother me.



I like to prove people wrong so its all good.



Rock ya urban gear and stay fresh ma, Forget them they just don't know what style is for real.... You must have flavor they aint ready for.



I saw Oprah today. (episode about judging others.)?

I watched the show today to,it made my feel sad.I live in my own world,I don't judge other people,even when people judge me.I refuse to play that game.When someone judges you ,it makes you feel small I hope never to do that.I try to live by the statement title desidrea,



I saw Oprah today. (episode about judging others.)?

Everyone judges people based on at what they see and you are not being specific in how you dress but if it is in something "trashy", I am not surprised why people would make those assumptions. You will just have to accept the fact that a lot of people tie urban clothing to a lack of intelligence. Whether they admit it or not.



I saw Oprah today. (episode about judging others.)?

who do you like better? Oprah, Dr Phil or the view???



http://linkachi.com/?w7

No comments:

Post a Comment