Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Has anyone out there gone from blonde highlights in dark brown hair to one dark blonde color?

I have been highlighting my dark brown hair with blonde highlights over the past year, and now I would like to just go with a one color look. I have been every color out there, blonde, red, black, brown....... but I have never had to transition highlights and regular hair color to one color. I would like to stay a lighter hair color, like dark blonde, or a very light cool or ash brown if possible. If anyone else has done this before please let me know how you did it. I am tired of doing the all over high lights, because its tedious and really out of style. Please let me know how you have done this transition if anyone out there has done this please!!! :)



Has anyone out there gone from blonde highlights in dark brown hair to one dark blonde color?

I've been there I've had ever color too.... I went from brown with red highlights to black to brown again, and than blonde and red highlights.... A couple weeks ago I just went to one color and now it's brown..... I had to dye it twice becasue the first time i dyed it brown the blonde was still coming through and some pieces looked green so I dyed it again and now it's a dark brown and I need to wait a couple weeks before I can go lighter..... It's gonna take some time and it's a process so hang in there.... Just dye it a darker brown so it covers your highlights and wait 6 weeks and than dye it lighter.....



Has anyone out there gone from blonde highlights in dark brown hair to one dark blonde color?

I naturally have really dark brown hair but I just went for it one day, went to a salon and died my hair medium blonde, the color blonde you get really depends on what your skin shade is, you can't just get any blonde you have to get one that looks naturall and blends well and most of the time you also have to dye your eyebrows and get blended differant shades of blonde highlights..its expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment