Monday, November 16, 2009

Fashion crisis!?

All right, so I'm 13, male, about 5"5', super skinny, super white, and super gay (just for fashion exceptions)! My hair goes about down to slightly below my eyes. It's dirty-dishwater blonde. My sense of style is... Well... Not good. My closet consists of white T-Shirts. I have some jeans. Some are blue; some are black. Fun, I know. I NEED some advice from all of you -in people. I'm totally geeky, but would really like to be fashionable! I mean, most gay people are... Excluding me. Anyways, my colors of clothing are Winter colors. My hair isn't styled (so sad). Anyone have current fashion for (I guess) 13 year old, gay, super skinny and white teens? And what hair styles are -in? Thanks!



Fashion crisis!?

Omg, do NOT listen to the person who told you to pop your collar. Never ever ever ever pop your collar, first rule. Seriously trust me on this.



Personally i wear a lot of earthy colors like brown, green, gray, and that kinda stuff. I have a few polos but not many, mostly random t-shirts. Throw out the black jeans completely and invest in some good BOOTCUT blue/faded ones. If you're short on cash you can rough up the ones you have now with bleach pens and sand paper and such but its kinda time consuming.



Remember to stick with FITTED t-shirts, no baggy ones, so since your so small you should go for extra small - small size shirts.



You're hair sounds fine if you just put product in it to mess it up a bit. But if you really wanna go gay you can try for the faux-hawk which would mean cutting your hair.



Fashion crisis!?

"Queer Eye for the Queer Guy?"



Fashion crisis!?

Yes, it sounds like a fashion crisis



Fashion crisis!?

you should watch disney channel...and see all the boys on there and their style cuz thats all in now...



Fashion crisis!?

get a fade and add some color to your wardrobe like some colored tees or oxford shirts and loafers they are totally gay!



Fashion crisis!?

okay i can make u so cute just listen to everything...get some hair gel and when you get out of the shower put a little in just to get that wet look..go to pac sun and get some collared shirts all different colors...and when u wear them have the collar up...get some jeans that have that old look to them with the rips and holes and the faded wash look...get some flip flops or nice dress up shoes..make sure everything matches



Fashion crisis!?

well try solid dark colors, like blue, gray, maroon, black etc... but also try colors like baby blue, yellow, and red..... as far as the hair goes, try a cute haircut.. bacause the cover the eye thing is not whats happening!!! so yea, have fun =)



Fashion crisis!?

check here



www.in-brands.com



Fashion crisis!?

Um, well the jeans are good but for shirts try some that are maybe a little darker with stuff on them. Not like sayings but something like http://www.luckybrandjeans.com/Product.a... (thats also a good brand to get anything from there). The kindof "in" hair style is not to have one. So just like messey rolled out of bed look. But that you didn't actoually roll out of bed. Thats all I can think of.



Good Luck!



(By the way I am older than you and going by guys in high school so sorry if I am off)



Fashion crisis!?

Personally, i like preppy styles. they never seem to go out of style because it's classic. try adding some nice polo shirts to your wardrobe. and cargo pants/shorts. (i've seen some gay guys dress like that) for the hair, keep it short and clean cut. emo/punk styles are cool too. if you have pale skin, you might fit into having your hair color dyed black. coloring your hair alone can instantly change your look drastically!



Fashion crisis!?

shop @ hollister, abercrombie and emerican eagle.



it can make enyone look cool. but strpied t-shirt, with collars and dont tuck in ur short if u r person who doesnt tht



Fashion crisis!?

are you my cousin??

No comments:

Post a Comment