Friday, November 13, 2009

Can I sing?..Rate me!!!?

Some friends and I decided to make a pop group, we went to a local show and performed our music..In general can we sing?..can we dance?...can we perform?..Do you like our style?..BTW I'm the one with black hair..THNKS!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwaWhT6hx...



Can I sing?..Rate me!!!?

No, 3 on a scale of 100



Can I sing?..Rate me!!!?

Hell YES



I give you a 10



Can I sing?..Rate me!!!?

ive made nicer sounds with my @ss



Can I sing?..Rate me!!!?

i know that ,the music is awesome, and the dance is catchy, and the outfits are awesome,i love the song, every though i dont know wat u r say. wat r u sing? wats that song?



Can I sing?..Rate me!!!?

Sure thats you up there. If it was, that would be a stupid question. Ur on TV singing, their not gonna put u up there if you sucked.



Can I sing?..Rate me!!!?

very nice if it's really U



try American Idol..if you make it there you'll make it anywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment